Prophets or Not

Top of the morning to you.

Happy new week! I trust you've been graceful.

Please indulge me for a moment while I unravel today's message.


Hearing a message for yourself has its relevance.

The importance of hearing God for ourselves and by ourselves cannot be overstressed. There is an aura that resonates with hearing a message for yourself. When a contradictory message arises you know how to nip it in the bud.

There is an indescribable satisfaction derived from such firsthand encounters. 

Recently, a lady close to me received a word from a prophet. This shattered her composure and sent her questioning virtually everyone around her. 

Offering a listening ear, I had to inquire if she had heard from Her Maker and her answer was in the affirmative.

I began wondering why she was so disturbed when she had been given a message directly.

I'm not against visiting of prophets but rather, how about hearing God for yourself and by yourself?

While I think prophets can still bring word today, their word should only come to confirm what we have heard God say to us.

People who depend on prophets to receive from God have a faulty relationship with God.

What's your hearing from God like?

Are you hearing and listening or just hearing?

P.S: Remember to leave a comment.

Did you find this blog post helpful? If so, whom could you share it with?


Song suggestion:

If We Only Knew by Unspoken.


Until next time, stay safe.

Faith,

For the Royal Rubies.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Redeem time.

Growing Up: A Scam

Knowledge