Alertness

Hiya!๐Ÿค— Hi there, how has it been at your end? Happy new month๐Ÿ’ƒ. This year has been already long, yeah?๐Ÿ˜ถ 

Kindly indulge me for a moment while I unravel today's message...๐Ÿ’ฌ 


Has anything ever been stolen from you without your knowledge?

Well, if you haven't experienced any theft, here's my story.


On one of the days I left home for school ✏️, I boarded a vehicle๐Ÿš–. It was on one of such journeys I learned my lesson๐Ÿ˜”.

What was the lesson? Never leave your purse๐Ÿ‘› in a vehicle when you step down even for a millisecond.

On that day, I had gotten down very briefly and when I got back, I didn't bother to check my bag๐ŸŽ’ because I trusted that everything would be intact.


Not until I got to school, did I discover that I had been ripped off my pocket money๐Ÿ’ต ๐Ÿ˜ช.

You don't want to know what my mum said when I called to inform her.๐Ÿ˜‚


Well, there is the need to be on guard always. To don the full armor of Christ constantly. As to when the devil shall pay a visit, we know not. This world ๐ŸŒŽ is a battlefield. Each day we face a spiritual war and an enemy who's real. The forces of darkness don't wait for us to be ready for their attack. They're ruthless, determined and cunning.


Wear your armor!


Had I been on alert, my pocket money wouldn't have been ripped from me. ๐Ÿ˜ช


The Devil could care less if we "feel" prepared, or prayed up for your day. In fact, he prefers we're not.

In Ephesians 6, we are exhorted to put on the armour of God. A necessary component to this "armour" is the "sword of the Spirit" which is the Word of God, the Bible. When Satan tempted Jesus three times in the wilderness, how did Jesus fend off the attacks? You guessed it! Each time, he quoted the Scripture. Knowledge of God's word is essential to our spiritual alertness.

Today and always, choose to be on the watch.

At all times.


Throw on your armor, in readiness for the battle.

Victory is guaranteed.

Song suggestion: Great I Am by LaRue Howard.


Let me know what you think in the comment section.


Love,

Faith, for the Royal Rubies.

Comments

  1. I choose to be on watch and on guard, today and always.

    Well done Ma๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the watch we must be...
      Thank you ma for your time.

      Delete
  2. A timely message for our season. Two thumbs up๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  3. God's word is essential.๐Ÿ‘Œ♥️♥️๐Ÿ’ž

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Redeem time.

Growing Up: A Scam

Knowledge