Little bites of gratitude

Hello,

Howdy do? Hope you still remember to inhale and exhale? 😊 

Today's post would require a moment of quiet introspection.


How often do you thank God for the seemingly little things he does?


The free air, the ability to move around, the ability to sleep🌙 tired and wake refreshed, to eat, to see 👀, for seen and unseen dangers he delivers us from, for numerous journey mercies, for fooooooood 🍣, to mention but a few.



Maverick City released a song titled Million Little Miracles which captured this. You should have a listen👂.

Here's a story,

I was meant to appear at work on Friday clad in African attire (Ankara). If you happen to know me well, you'd know I rarely wear these. However, as of Thursday, my attire was yet undone. By night while the dress was being completed, I had been hoping for the miraculous appearance of light so I can iron.

Well,

This is what God did... Immediately everything had been completed to fitting, the light💡 came. You can say I was in luck!

While gratitude oozed out of my mouth👄, I hastily ironed my dress.

Boom! Just like that, my attire👗 was ready. 

I slept so joyfully. 😁 


Also this week, Dr. Jess was appreciating God for an opening at her manicurist 💅. She hadn't booked before she arrived at the saloon but somehow, the lines fell for her in pleasant places. Someone called to delay her appointment.

You might wonder, why bother God with these little bits of informationℹ️? 


Here's good news, God loves❤️ you and wants a form of communication ☎️with him. Take your complaints, failings, victories, wish lists, and wants to him. He cares. He would offer a listening ear and soothe you.

This is a subtle reminder to involve God in every minute detail of your existence. You're inside his very thoughts.

Song suggestion: Million Little Miracles Maverick City x Elevation Worship.

Breathe Maverick City ft. Jon McReynolds.


Now let's go kick some ass,

👍👌

Faith, for the Royal Rubies.


P.S: Do well to share this post. Someone out there is wallowing in ingratitude because something just hasn't clicked.

God bless you.

Comments

  1. And I was waiting to see you in the dress😔

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good things happens to they that wait...🤣
      Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  2. I once had haemorrhoid. Now I thank God whenever I get to use the toilet. It's funny how the everyday "little" miracles become significant once they cease.
    Thanks for this reminder❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Redeem time.

Growing Up: A Scam

Knowledge