The Surest Anchor

Hi dears,

It's been a while. Did you miss me?🌝

Nonetheless, I'm back with a message for you.


Sometime last year, I know I slept off with the ceiling fan gliding unhurriedly. Of a sudden, I awoke to heat. I checked what could have gone wrong, only for me to realize that the fan was barely hanging by a wire. πŸ€”

I prayed it won't come down because my sister's head laid directly beneath the fan🀣.

We saw the morning and was glad to see that the fan didn't fall off.

Sometime during the course of the day in our absence, the fan eventually fell. We both came back to meet it 🀣


In life, God holds us in the hollow of his arms. As for me, my arms flank helplessly and sometimes, my heart doesn't seem to trust the process.

We've all passed through similar situations that seemed as though, we would not make it. However, through that time, God was there - silently holding and rooting for us.


All of us will face trials, tests and temptations. We will go through ‘fire’ and ‘rough waters’. There will be times when ‘you’re between a rock and a hard place’ (Is. 43:2, MSG). These are difficult times. Sometimes you may want to give up. You cannot understand what is going on.


God says, ‘Don’t be afraid... You’re mine. When you’re in over your head, I’ll be there with you... it won’t be a dead end’ (Is. 43:1–2, MSG).


God is shaping you (Is. 44:21, MSG). He often uses the difficulties and challenges in our life like sandpaper – to smooth the rough edges. He uses them to strengthen your character, change you and advance his purpose in your life.


Here's a reminder: He's our anchor that keeps our soul. 


Song Suggestion: Lauren Daigle's Hold on to me.


You are loved, valued, and important.


Faith, for the Royal Rubies.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for the interest to read.
      God bless you!

      Delete
  2. The greatest gift of all-God's presence. The Holy Spirit in us is a constant reminder and a seal of this πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ€—

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very apt!
      Thanks for reading through.
      God bless you.

      Delete
  3. That God will be my anchor, through the storms. I choose to trust that.

    Thank you for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very dependable anchor he is.
      Thanks for reading through.
      You are loved!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful piece. Though sometimes is hard to see,but God is always there*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly.
      Hard times yet He's there.
      Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  5. Thank you dear Faith.
    Keep living up to your name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the encouragement Faith

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Redeem time.

Growing Up: A Scam

Knowledge