Intercessors

Hi, a beautiful day it is, yeah?

Welcome to November.

How are things coming along?

Indulge me a bit as today's message comes.



Have you ever bargained with traders at the market? How did that feel? Especially when you felt you were about to be exploited. Now imagine bargaining with God?

The funny thing is, we do this skillfully.


I love the man Abraham because of how he went ahead to transact with God over Sodom and Gomorrah. He went on from 50 to 10 with soft speech.

Have you ever wondered why he stopped at 10? 

For me, I believe that's because he expected Lot to have raised at least 10 accountable people who God can count on.

Sadly, that wasn't so.


We move on in our day-to-day lives not caring about other people. We all are guilty of this.


But for whom can we intercede? Whose lives can you hold the hands of God for?

Don't you think the celebration in Heaven would be more beautiful if they tagged along?

Remember that God only gives what we ask for.

Go ahead and ask him for people and nations. His ears aren't too short or neither is he deaf.

Song Suggestion: Phil Wickham's The House of the Lord.


Loads of love,

Faith, for the Royal Rubies.

Comments

  1. Your articles are always timely. Most times confirming the nudgings in my spirit.

    Thanks Faith. More inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. A reminder that the more i interceed, the more selfless I am and all the more loving I am towards my neighbour.

    To crown it all, the Spirit makes intercessions on my behalf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a way to sum it all up!

      Thanks for your interest, Chief!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Redeem time.

Growing Up: A Scam

Knowledge