Week 52: Reflection

Hello there,😉 😮 

Merry Christmas 🎁🎄 to you and yours.

How did celebrations go at your end?

Congratulations! You've seen the last Sunday of the year 2021!💃

In today's post, here's a message for you.

''When Zechariah’s week of service in the Temple was over, he returned home. Soon afterward his wife, Elizabeth, became pregnant and went into seclusion for five months. “How kind the Lord is!” she exclaimed. “He has taken away my disgrace of having no children.”

Luke 1:23‭-‬25 NLT

When was the last time you got away with God? Not to ask for anything but to savor what he has already done. Do you savor before you share or do you share it before you savor?

As the year winds down, create some time to reflect with God.

2021 has been a long year. 😪 


When you reflect, take out some time to count your blessings. 'Cause, indeed you've been blessed.

Here's a list of things you can include in gratitude: the ability to inhale and exhale freely, the ability to excrete, the ability to eat and look fresh even without a dime in our pockets, for safety on Nigerian highways, good health amidst covid, its variants, and omicron, ... 

Go ahead, reflect and ponder on the great things He has done.

As you do so, you prepare for 2022 in joy.

It's been a long time coming, but God has been judged faithful.

I hope you can let out the above-mentioned statement with me.

Profess it, if you must.


Song suggestion: Not just stories by MaryAnne J. George 

Until I re-emerge from under the rocks,

I have the pleasure to remain,

Faith, for the Royal Rubies.


P.S: thank you for the constant readership. Let me know in the comment section a word or catchphrase that you held onto as God saw you through each challenge.

Comments

  1. in whatever I pass through, two characters of God keep me: His Goodness and His Faithfulness. When I think of these, I find myself praising and thanking God, no matter the situation I am in. Also, I like to refer to Him as the GOD WHO SEES ME.

    God bless you for this piece. I guess I need to get to work - reflect and see and savour the goodness of God and His blessings on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May these praises never end!
      Happy New Year, Boss!

      Delete
  2. All my life, He has been faithful. All my life, He has been so so good; with every breath that I am able. I will sing of the goodness of God.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesssssss!

      May this song be our life! God bless you sir.

      Delete
  3. In other words, this is Spiritual Stock taking of the faithfulness of God through the year. He's been so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been a long time coming, but God has been judged faithful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, God has indeed been faithful and good to me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Redeem time.

Growing Up: A Scam

Knowledge